4th of May, 2018 13°31'37.6"S 71°57'51.6"W
OUR MONTH IN 5 PICTURES – MAY 2018 – PERU
1. A stop in the middle of nowhere to enjoy the amazing mix of colours and the scenery in Southern Peru.
2. Making friends in the Island of Taquile – Titicaca Lake.
3. Driving through vast landscapes which allow for perfect pictures. Probably one of the most scenic train routes in the world.
4. Fascinated by the amazing handcraft skills of the Amaru Community, which they pass on from generation to generation.
5. A relaxed weekend in Cusco, exploring the many small streets and alleys in the San Blas neighbourhood.
Looking for more information on Perú?
Find here our Fact Sheet to Perú and Our top things to do and see in Peru apart from Machu Picchu.
In case you missed it last month, check our previous post “Our month in 5 pictures – April 2018” here!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.